About IBM Continuous Engineering
IBM Continuous Engineering (CE) is a set of tools that helps systems engineers and application developers work together to create smart and connected products.
With built-in, customizable process support, IBM CE helps teams respond effectively to continuous feedback, become more agile, and streamline compliance with industry standards.
IBM CE consists of four primary applications:
DOORS Next Generation (DNG)
Rational Rhapsody Model Manager (RM)
Rational Quality Manager (RQM)
Rational Team Concert (RTC)
Distinct tools. One robust solution
IBM Continuous Engineering solutions apply best practices and methodologies to manage all aspects of the collaborative lifecycle (CLM) or application lifecycle (ALM), allowing your development teams to:
- Keep up with growing software and hardware complexity.
- Scale with your expanding compliance needs.
- Improve cycle time.
- Enhance collaboration across all roles and responsibilities.
- Unlock end-to-end process visibility.
- Deliver better, more compliant products, applications and systems, faster.