Life Sciences Innovation and Engineering
Modern scientific research and medical devices rely on software. The software enables us to collect data, perform analyses, run numerical and statistical models, and visualize data.Specializing in product development business for more than 25 years, Persistent has successfully helped multiple analytical instrumentation and medical devices companies in different stages of product life cycle and brought unique combinations of process maturity, technology prowess and best in class human resources in each and every engagement.
Persistent has ramped up many large projects and thus, have a well-trained organization in place, which will allow our customer to derive value right from the onset. Persistent’s Life Sciences and Healthcare Business Unit is over 25+ years old, and Persistent has worked with many leaders in the field. Persistent strives to contribute significantly to the projects we undertake by converting them to reusable IPs and by deploying new relevant tools and technologies with the help of its deep domain expertise. Persistent’s domain subject matter experts help customers to get optimal solutions by providing them domain consultancy.
Persistent’s Services Highlights
- Complete product and platform development services: This ranges from product architecture, UX & Design, Development, DevOps, Validation, Release to Operational Support.
- Legacy or EOL Product Portfolio Management: Product sustenance solutions including bug fixing, service pack management, and end-of-lifecycle of a product.
- QA automation, Behavior Driven Development, and Performance Engineering Services
- Flexible engagement models: There is flexibility in roles, responsibilities, pricing, and engagement. These models allow engagement for a product or across product lines.
- Our Software Development approach follows Software 4.0 Methodology
Think Vision: Build to Roadmap
Build Incrementally and Iteratively
Build a Digital Team
Disrupt with Technology
Focus on User Experience
Involve All Stakeholders
- Team up with technology and domain experts to innovate and navigate.
- Identify technology enablers through POCs and POVs.
- Experiment and innovate through faster deployment and customer feedback.
- Take informed technical decisions to reduce ambiguity through constant POC evaluations and benchmarking.
- Incubate and explore new business ideas continuously, for each cycle.
You May Be Interested In
FusionHub: A unified web platform for annotation and visualization of gene fusion events in human cancer