Software Product Development for Medical Devices Companies
Medical device industry is experiencing a revolution with innovative medical and medical mobile devices for non-invasive surgeries, wearables, implants, and home diagnostics. Development and deployment of successful medical devices is key to providing best-in-class patient care and services.
Seamless data migration, end to end data analysis, Effective visualization, regulatory compliance, varying standards.. We understand the daunting problems of Medical Devices industry. With a deep domain expertise, technological brilliance and efficient program management, we offer a complete range of product development services, for both software and hardware. Persistent’ medical device practice successfully develops and deploys Class I, Class II, and Class III devices built on regulatory and strategic frameworks that can support both simple and complex requirements to achieve clinical improvements without aﬀecting patient safety.
- Device connect and control, RTOS porting
- Firmware and embedded development.
- Peripherals interoperability support
- Expertise on wearable, medical imaging, POC apps, Home health devices
- Image Management
- Image Processing and Analysis
- DICOM validations
- Image analysis, Digital Subtraction
- Volumetric 3D reconstruction
- Server based image processing
- Synchronous/Asynchronous Interfaces
- BLE / Wi-Fi / Ethernet / Low level interfaces, Telemetry
- Mirth-connect, Iguana, etc.
- HL7 / FHIR / CCDA / DICOM
Mobile/Web/Desktop UI Apps
- Native iOS, Android or cross-platform apps
- Data visualization, Trend analysis
- Pattern recognitions
- Telemetry services
- Activity monitors
Cloud /Data Analytics
- SaaS Enablement
- Cloud based Data processing, analysis, Image processing, archival
- Administrator interface for user management, inventory, billing management
- AI/ML for predictive analytics and actionable insights
- Device administration
- Remote device health monitoring and reporting
- Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
- 15+ Years of experience in medical device industry
- Our competitive engineering solutions have resulted in reduction of BOM cost, preventing obsolescence and maintaining sustainability
- Experience on medico legal standards i.e., HIPAA, HL7, DICOM and mature development processes adhering to IEC60601 and ISO13485, to ensure safety-critical product specifications
- Serviceability Standardization and expert in Verification and Validation & end to end mechanical design
You May Be Interested In
FusionHub: A unified web platform for annotation and visualization of gene fusion events in human cancer
Identification of Optimum Sequencing Depth Especially for De Novo Genome Assembly of Small Genomes Using Next Generation Sequencing Data
Vitamin B12: one carbon metabolism, fetal growth and programming for chronic disease.