Multi-omics Data to Actionable Insights
Genes, transcripts, proteins, metabolites and other macro/micro molecules systematically collaborate to perform complex cellular processes and studying a single ‘omics’ data is unlikely to unravel the complexities of a biological system. With the advent of next generation sequencing technologies, the landscape of genome wide omics studies for understanding complexities in biological systems is growing at an unprecedented scale. Massive amount of genome-wide data such as genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics and metabolomics are currently being generated to study different biomolecules. However, biologists and clinicians are struggling to manage heterogeneous data and analyze them to get “actionable insights”.
Persistent Systems Multi-omics solution analyses multi-layered heterogeneous data systematically and enables users to seamlessly manage, integrate and visualize biological data to get actionable insights for a comprehensive understanding of complex biological systems.
- Seamless upload of large scale omics data from different sources
- Distributed data processing and cluster computing
- Data exploration using data lake
- Predefined and custom workflows
- Multi-sample analysis
- Easily extensible designed to accommodate new tools, databases and custom scripts
- Various open source tools/ databases integrated
- User/role/sharing management
- Interactive result dashboard
You May Be Interested In
Whitepaper: Facial Analysis: Face Recognition, Expression Recognition, and Gender Identification