Application Lifecycle Management: IBM CE CLM
A proven, scalable, and tightly integrated suite for every phase of the product and application lifecycle.
As products (and the industry regulations they must comply with) become increasingly complex, product and software engineers need robust, tightly-integrated development software that can:
- Manage your growing complexity
- Keep you focused on what’s important
- Track everything
- Help you get more done, faster
IBM Continuous Engineering (CE) is the right tool for the job, and Persistent Systems is the right partner to help you get the most from your IBM CE investment.
Persistent Systems has:
- 2,000+ engineers globally, focused on developing solutions and support for IBM products like CE
- 15+ years of experience as an award-winning IBM partner, including Partner of the Year in 2016
- Experience assisting in the development of the CE applications themselves
- Unparalleled knowledge: we use IBM CE as our product development platform every day, worldwide
In addition to our unique understanding of the software platform, Persistent Systems offers a host of solutions to help you:
- Reach time to value quickly
- Minimize your maintenance expenses
- Maximize the return on your investment
- MANAGED SERVICES
Let Persistent host, manage and maintain your IBM CE platform. 100% of the benefit, 0% of the drawbacks of ownership.
- ALM DATA MIGRATION
Seamless support migrating critical data from DOORS or ReqPro to DOORS Next Generation, Jira to Rational Team Concert, and many others.
- CUSTOM ADD-ON DEVELOPMENT
Tightly integrate IBM CE with Jira, monitor events or review code more effectively than ever before. Only through Persistent.
- DEPLOYMENT AND UPGRADE SERVICES
Assistance with version upgrades, fix packs, middleware updates, as well as topology changes.
- INTEGRATION SERVICES
We tightly integrate IBM CE with the following standards-based interfaces: OSLC, ETLs, TRS feeds and PLM adapters.
- BEST PRACTICES WORKSHOPS
Hands-on assistance implementing Lean/Agile practices, DevOps, SAFe, and Continuous Delivery through insightful workshops.