Traditional one-off integration strategy with point solutions cannot deliver the type of agility needed to keep up with digital business demands. The inability to connect data, processes and transactions across the enterprise can keep you from serving customers in time of need. Persistent’s enterprise integration strategy helps organizations navigate varying combinations of integration possibilities to enable real-time information such as sales results, new customer sign-ups, and a 360-degree view across channels.
We deliver a roadmap to help you build your own integration platform for a sustainable competitive edge. We help you identify where your systems need integration, how you can connect them, and help you understand how these integrations will facilitate the business outcomes you want. Persistent’s enterprise integration strategy greatly simplifies how you manage data and lets you re-use applications, enact changes faster, and extend operations on-demand.
- Clarify the strategic role of integration technologies in your business
- Overcome complexity with an actionable roadmap
- Assist with strategic partnerships like integration concierge, integration as a service, and managed services
- Adopt integration governance to enable self-service and support agile projects
- Simplify from a monolithic architecture to an agile microservices-based architecture
Deep Integration Expertise
More than 100 enterprise integrations delivered with proprietary frameworks, accelerators, and common data models to fast-track implementations.
Extensive Partner Ecosystem
Valuable expertise and deep partnerships with leading integration platform providers such as MuleSoft, Red Hat and TIBCO.
Enterprise Modernization Leadership
Over 30 years of leadership in helping enterprises modernize and innovate faster to compete in an ever-changing landscape.
News & Insights
Access insights from our latest thinking around Data driven Business and Intelligence