28th September, 2021
Increasingly patients have more choices than ever when it comes to selecting their healthcare experience, be it providers or payers. Accordingly, they are demanding a better experience at least on par with the experiences they enjoy in other industries.
Therefore, as the industry becoming more patient-centric, increasingly providers and payers are focusing on creating omnichannel experiences based on a holistic data foundation, leveraging intelligent, automated, cloud-based platforms that are both scalable and secure.
However, to truly deliver on patient expectations and differentiate in a crowded market, providers and payers need to collaborate to deliver a seamless experience across the entire care and coverage continuum.
This Executive Salon session is designed to be a peer exchange amongst leading Providers, Payers, Technology Providers and Academia to discuss patient experience trends and share insights from the digital front lines.
- Patient & Member Experience Trends
- How to avoid the Digital Front Door to Nowhere
- Utilizing Marketing Automation to increase engagement & care adherence
- Contact Center Modernization
- Leveraging data, analytics, and AI to anticipate patient needs