Towards Increasing Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE): Practical Challenges and Recommendations
You would have made decision to transform your OEE monitoring process by making an investment in implementing IIoT based OEE monitoring system. However, if it is not rightly implemented you would run into various challenges, including:
- Incorrect and fluctuating OEE numbers without giving any insights about the effectiveness of factory floor
- Missed important events and data points from the machines
- Inaccuracies in the captured OEE data.
- No key actionable insights coming out of OEE data to improve it further.
Above could lead to your investment in OEE system running down the drain.
Read through this white paper as put together by Persistent Systems’ manufacturing vertical experts to understand how you should go with your IIoT based OEE monitoring system to address above challenges and how Persistent Systems can help you in this.
Read this paper to understand:
- Challenges with traditional OEE monitoring system and why you should implement IIoT based one.
- Challenges and potential way to overcome them in rolling out your IIoT based OEE system.
- How can a data driven approach help you make best use of AI/ML technology to correctly implement OEE System.
- Know about the various time tested best practices in increasing your plant’s Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
You May Be Interested In
Increasing Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE): Practical Challenges and Recommendations
Persistent Systems: Product Engineering and Operational Technology Services Profile — A Singular Focus on Software