More than 70% of business who own Legacy IGA are looking to move away, and 7 out of 10 such modernization projects fail to meet targets set at the start.
Businesses must manage identity & access without inhibiting business agility, compromising the user experience, or violating compliance requirements – and they need to do so as cost effectively as possible.
Check out this content to see –
- The business drivers for IGA Modernization
- Future trends
- Next generation IGA capabilities
- Best Practices to modernize Legacy IGA
- 2x speed of IGA Modernization
- Rich user experience
- Audit and Compliance for modern requirements
- High employee productivity
- Likelihood of breach by 75%
- 25-30% less TCO in five years
- Modernization timeline & cost by 50% – 60%
- Business latency