- Fully managed operations
- Consumption-based pricing
- Cloud services automation
- Import org users into Cloud Portal
Public Cloud Orchestration
Unified cloud management solution that enables organizations to migrate workloads to cloud, protect them from disaster, manage and monitor the entire cloud infrastructure in one place.
Public Cloud Orchestration platform is a one-stop solution to bring private and public clouds under one management console for integrated monitoring.
This unified solution heads toward the goal to bring Infrastructure resources attached with both private and public clouds of customers, into one unified management solution. The features include user account mapping, provisioning/deprovisioning of infrastructure resources, Unified Product Catalogue and cost comparison matrix for the resources across Public cloud platforms and Open Stack.
- Provisioning, billing, metering and user management
- Extendable to Multi Cloud Management.
- Import existing Infrastructure into public cloud
- Resource Monitoring and Life cycle management
Console for private / public clouds & Kubernetes Cluster Support
Disaster Recovery & Migration
for AWS, Azure and GCP under one umbrella