Competing against 4,000 other companies in the IT industry, Persistent is the winner of the prestigious ISG 2020 Star of Excellence Award™ for core technologies, presented by ISG (Information Services Group).
The ISG Star of Excellence Award™ recognizes the provider that delivers “exceptional customer-centricity in the delivery of core technologies across all geographies and industries.” ISG, a leading global technology research and advisory firm, narrowed down the field to only 24 qualifying finalists, including many service industry titans.
This coveted award is particularly meaningful because it’s the result of direct feedback ISG received from over 100 Persistent clients. Persistent achieved the highest cumulative customer experience score for the quality of its core technology services and outperformed the market in effective execution based on strengths in collaboration, governance, innovation and people.
In addition to winning the overall “Star of Excellence” Award, Persistent also won awards for:
- Regional Awards for North America and Asia Pacific
- Industry Awards for BFSI (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance) and HCLS (Healthcare and Life Sciences)
For 2020, ISG recognized Persistent for excellence in key areas including:
- Leveraging broader experience in the client organization
- Focus on effective execution
- Cultural alignment
- Collaboration within the client ecosystems
- Operational resiliency