Lire en FR
Lennox EMEA is a leading global supplier of temperature control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC&R) and Europe’s largest provider of rooftop air conditioning units. Their collaboration with Persistent Systems France centered on updating and streamlining its spare parts sales and maintenance services.
An established European leader in air-conditioning unit sales, Lennox EMEA wanted to modernize its management of spare parts sales and servicing and strengthen its customer relationships in this key business activity.
- Adopt efficient and up-to-date software and tools that were easy and satisfying for customers to use.
- Simplify the user experience, so customers were no longer obliged to navigate between different tools to find information.
- Streamline the IT architecture based on highly customized and sometimes redundant tools that were difficult and expensive to maintain.
- Spare parts sales and maintenance has five component services:
- Intervention planning.
- Field service provided by technicians.
- Sales of spare parts and related services.
- Technical support.
- Quality analysis.
We began by exploring the best to enable Lennox to centralize information in a single system.
The Salesforce solutions:
- Sales Cloud
- For automating and managing sales processes
- Service Cloud
- To record and store data on commissioning, warranty and optimization work done on the machines
- (Configure, price, quote) to simplify the production and delivery of competitively priced servicing and spare parts sales quotes
- Field Service
- To support customer service teams in the field
- Promote timely, efficient spare parts sales and after-sales service
- Collaborate with clients to further improve services
- Save time and make efficiencies
- Present a more modern and dynamic image to attract and retain customers and talented staff more easily
- Monitor and evaluate customer intervention histories to help increase market share
Lennox’s European team profited from a modern and intuitive solution for managing both sales and maintenance of spare parts. Replacing multiple tools, with single access via Salesforce puts job schedules, machine serial numbers, and customer histories at everyone’s fingertips. Technicians in the field can update information easily via their smartphones or tablets.
Persistent and Lennox EMEA’s collaboration continues with new spare parts management enhancement projects and incorporating Salesforce in other services.
Persistent Systems France has been an excellent listener right from the first exchanges with the sales representative and the project manager. I really appreciated their direct, honest and always open to compromise approach, as well as their very user-oriented side.Thierry Gayvallet, Head of Maintenance, Spare Parts and Sales, Lennox EMEA
For a more detailed look at the challenges, solutions, and outcomes, download the case study by clicking the button below.