Learn how a health intelligence company is making workplaces safe for employees and customers through a data-driven contact tracing app.
A health intelligence company wants to make workplaces safe for employees.
- Covid-19 pandemic demands workplaces be kept safe for employees and customers
- Identify close interactions, trace forward and backward paths and assess exposure risk
- Ensure that no PII data is captured
- Time to make it available
Persistent Data Foundry leveraged pre-existing components such as Graph DB, API Gateway and Lambda to build the platform.
- Captured interaction proximity using a mobile app
- Used generated device-id, license key, user key rotation techniques to block capture of PII data
- Built risk engine to assess risk with proximity data
- Interaction network graph with 15-day archival to focus only on relevant cases
ZERO PII data captured – Getting everyone back to work safely
- Global view of location data, employee distribution, and interaction patterns
- Dashboards to spot exposed, high-risk employees
- Ability to trace back and forward interaction paths of positive and quarantined cases
- Integration with employee portal to access insights seamlessly