- Snowflake is a cloud-based data warehouse platform. Multiple ETL / BI tools have created their native connectors to connect to Snowflake.
- Snowflake needs to validate the functionalities and performance of the connectors.
- What needs to be validated: Performance, datatypes support, authentication methods, pushdown functionality, SQL support, etc.
- Created the test scenarios to be built by ETL / BI tools to validate the connector.
- Validated the test result and identified the issues / observations.
- As a deliverable, Persistent team provided three documents to Snowflake:
- Validation criteria – Read-out
- Observations doc
- Best practices doc
- Reference architecture diagram
Validation badge promotes achievement
Partner logo displayed on the Snowflake page
Blog, press release, social promotion, etc
Access to insights
Best practices, issues/observations, reference architecture