Persistent Systems at Appian APAC 2020
Persistent is a Platinum Sponsor at Appian APAC 2020. Join us at this low-code industry’s premier event and meet our experts to see how we are helping clients with Appian low-code, RPA and intelligent automation solutions that are transforming businesses.
- Business process automation
- Low code application development
- Intelligent document processing and text mining
- Digital greenhouse UX framework
Client Speaking Session – Syneos Health modernizes its digital ecosystem with help from Persistent and Appian
Syneos Health is an end-to-end, fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions company that brings new therapies to the market from clinical to commercial and works together to create customer success in more than 110 countries. Syneos was looking to automate some of the key business processes to improve efficiencies. They engaged Persistent with their business and IT teams to identify and prioritize focus areas such as revenue cycle optimization, automation of the vendor payment process, and management of employee access to clinical trial data. Join us in this session to learn how they got started and what benefits they achieved with Persistent and Appian.
Why we’re Appian Experts
As Appian’s first OEM partner with a focus across Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare Life Sciences, and Industrial, our solution accelerators help you bring the latest and the best to your enterprise and accelerate your transformation journey by 10X.
- 250+ certified professionals
- 12 years of Appian Partnership
- 300+ successful enterprise applications
- 50+ enterprise customers with CSAT 95%
- Dedicated Appian Center of Excellence in Ohio, Georgia, Mexico and India
- Established strategic partnership with platform vendors
- Product Development DNA
Find out how we helped a large asset management company to modernize their platform using Appian & RPA save $1M in less than 12 months
Learn how Persistent and Appian used BPM to streamline their systems for internal/external stakeholders and partners.