Persistent Systems at Appian World 2020
Persistent is a Platinum Sponsor at Appian World 2020. Join us at this low-code industry’s premier event and meet our experts to see how we are helping customers with Appian low-code, RPA and intelligent automation solutions that are transforming businesses.
- Business process automation
- Low code application development
- Intelligent document processing and text mining
- Digital greenhouse UX framework
Theater Session – AI Driven Business Transformation
Impactful transformative solutions require a convergence of creative thinking, business acumen and technical expertise. Leveraging these disciplines, Persistent has been partnering with customers through their transformation journey helping them make the most of their data by combining machine learning and artificial intelligence with process automation, using multiple tools and solution accelerators built around Appian. Join us for this session where we will demonstrate live examples of introducing AI models within Appian solution to solve some of the most common document processing challenges and integration of immersive experiences which could be successfully applied to various industry verticals such as BFSI, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Industrial.
Date & Time : Session available on-demand from 11.45am EST
onwards on May 13.
Why we’re Appian Experts
As Appian’s first OEM partner with a focus across Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare Life Sciences, and Industrial, our solution accelerators help you bring the latest and the best to your enterprise and accelerate your transformation journey by 10X.
- 250+ certified professionals
- 12 years of Appian Partnership
- 300+ successful enterprise applications
- 50+ enterprise customers with CSAT 95%
- Dedicated Appian Center of Excellence in Ohio, Georgia, Mexico and India
- Established strategic partnership with platform vendors
- Product Development DNA
Find out how we helped a large asset management company to modernize their platform using Appian & RPA save $1M in less than 12 months