Highlights of event
Learn about the opportunity to build a solution that can impact communities in need through deployment support from the Linux Foundation.
- Discover Watsonx, IBM’s new generative AI technology.
- Gain insights of subject matter experts, academia leaders, and Persistent leaders.
- Hear from the winners of the 2021 Global Challenge about their experience and the solutions they had developed. Participate in a Design Thinking Workshop to get started with your solution idea.
Insights from Leaders and Networking
- Keynote session by Dr. Anand Deshpande – Founder, Chairman and Managing Director, Persistent Systems
- Keynote session by Sonali Deshpande – Founder, Chairman, Persistent Foundation
- Network with a community of developers, entrepreneurs, students, and problem solvers, including Persistent leadership, who share a similar passion for #techforgood.
Arrive early to register and participate for an opportunity to win our amazing Early Bird gifts.
Immediate sustainability actions are crucial to mitigate the dire consequences of climate change. To bring the most benefit, sustainable solutions should have a global reach while also empowering local communities, particularly those who are most affected by pollution and excluded from policymaking. Technology holds the key, as open innovation can effectively address sustainability challenges at scale.
Build your skills in emerging technologies while solving real-world sustainability challenges. Develop your solution and gain recognition within the Persistent and IBM communities with a chance to win USD $50K. As part of the 6th Annual Call for Code Global Challenge, design and build an open-source solution in the cloud to take on a sustainability issue. We’re calling on teams of developers and problem solvers to leverage open innovation and develop technology solutions that address specific global sustainability problems in unique, clearly demonstrable ways.
In addition to prizes, participants can grow their AI, cloud, and other emerging tech skills through access to expert technical mentors, training resources, and events.
Real code helping real people
Through Call for Code, top solutions receive implementation support from IBM and the Call for Code ecosystem to make a real impact in the communities with the greatest need. For more information visit – www.callforcode.org
The builder on your team, tech mastermind, bringing methodical, digital-obsessed expertise to ground your solution in what’s possible.
Your UX expert ensures the solution is user-friendly and visually appealing. Designers bring creative vision to technical problem-solving, making what you build sleek and easy to consume.
Altruistic thinkers who understand the complex problems at hand in a truly human way and are committed to finding a solution to make a demonstrable difference.
Completeness and transferability
Effectiveness and efficiency
Design and usability
Creativity and innovation
of successful partnership
Active Engagements Annually
Engineers Dedicated to IBM Work