When organizations modernize their Identity and Access Management (IAM), they have three fundamental requirements: an understanding of current capabilities, a migration strategy to transform the IAM infrastructure, and finally, the staff with the expertise to execute the plan. The challenges on the way from legacy IAM to a modern IAM infrastructure are manifold and should be considered beforehand.
Join KuppingerCole Senior Analyst Richard Hill and Swapnil Mehta, General Manager – Identity, Access & Privacy at Persistent Systems, as they will share insights on –
- Understanding of your organization’s IAM capabilities
- About current trends and challenges in IAM modernization
- To establish a transformation plan from legacy IAM to the new infrastructure
- About the challenges that come with IAM implementation
- How automation reduces the burden on operations teams
RICHARD HILL, SENIOR ANALYST, KUPPINGERCOLE
Explains why IAM modernization is an important foundation for digital transformation and how KuppingerCole’s paradigm of an Identity Fabric helps in a well-planned but phased IAM migrations.
SWAPNIL MEHTA, GENERAL MANAGER, PERSISTENT SYSTEMS
Shows how automation can significantly improve visibility into current IAM implementation, reduce burden off operations teams, accelerate IAM deployments, and reduce IT Risk.