Forward looking companies are delivering exceptional customer experiences to not only keep but grow existing customers and target new customers with highly personalized offers. With digital services there is now an opportunity to delight users by meeting their needs, removing hurdles before they know it, using data to offer tailored products and services and build a lasting relationship – customers for life.
Data is a strategic asset in achieving this. The challenge is bringing siloed data from multiple sources to design your customer success infrastructure and program.
Join this webinar to learn how a cloud-based modern data stack can create an effective customer success platform that cracks the code of B2B customer success. In our last webinar, we discussed how data is an asset that can be monetized. This time, we’ll explore how data can be used to build deeper and more meaningful customer relationships.
Book your seat today to hear Karl Mosgofian, CIO of Gainsight, and Sameer Dixit, General Manager Data, Analytics, AI and ML at Persistent Systems talk about:
- What is the modern data stack?
- The role of data, cloud and modern data platforms in driving customer success
- Why should we care about customer success?
- Why is B2B customer success hard and how do you take the first step?
- Top tips (dos and don’ts) for organizations embarking on a customer success journey
- Why data matters for customer success – lessons from real success stories
General Manager Data,
Analytics, AI and ML,