Software Product Development for Analytical Instrumentation companies
We have vast expertise & experience in handling Analytical instruments across GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, Flow Cytometry, NGS and other advanced analytical instruments.
We have delivered lasting business value to global manufacturers of electronic and bio-analytical measurement instruments and equipment and developers of automation solutions for research instruments. Our targeted solutions leverage the acquisition, monitoring, analysis, processing and control of data.
- Driver Development for Analytical instruments from Agilent, Thermo Fisher, PerkinElmer, Waters, CTC, Varian, Kontron etc.
- Native drivers, RC.net, ICF integration
- 100+ drivers developed so far
Data Acquisition and Analysis
- Product development supporting Instrument control, method development, primary, secondary and tertiary analysis workflows for Research, Commercial applications.
- Expertise on Product development of Chromatography, Spectrometry, Flow cytometry, Real Time PCR, NGS, Capillary Electrophoresis
Reporting & Visualization
- Report Designer and Reporting applications
- Data Analysis and AIML for Image, Chromatography, Mass Spec, NGS, Sanger, CE
Connected Lab Solutions
- Desktop, Web or Mobile based Simulation, Remote Monitoring and Maintenance app development
- IIoT and Predictive Maintenance solutions
- Lab on Cloud platform development
Lab Automation and Integrations
- LIMS/ ELN/ SDMS platform development
- Instrument and ERP, HIS, Public data source Integration
Digital Transformation Services
- Cloud and SaaS enablement for the product
- Low code platform-based product development
- Mobile based application development
- AI/ML, IoT, IBA solutions for products
- Fragmentation/Componentization and microservices development
- 20+ years of analytical chemistry and bioinformatics domain knowledge with dedicated team of domain experts
- We are the software vendor for 3 out of top 5 Analytical
- In-house Laboratory for develop
- ent& acceptance testing
- Innovate rapidly and cost effectively by focusing on core activities
- Gain bandwidth to focus on innovation and new product development
- Faster launch of the product in the market due to shortened product development lifecycle
- Improved product quality and automation coverage
- Extensive experience on 21 CF Part 11, Annex, GxP, ISO 13485
You May Be Interested In
FusionHub: A unified web platform for annotation and visualization of gene fusion events in human cancer
Identification of Optimum Sequencing Depth Especially for De Novo Genome Assembly of Small Genomes Using Next Generation Sequencing Data
Vitamin B12: one carbon metabolism, fetal growth and programming for chronic disease.