Private sector investment in wellness programs have become increasingly common as businesses seek to improve the health of their employees as part of their corporate citizenship efforts, find new business opportunities, and ultimately improve their return on investment. Technology is critical to make these wellness programs productive and effective in engaging members, capturing their health indicators, performing analysis and producing tangible results.
The global pandemic demands insurance companies to adapt digital platforms to promote wellness and offer next generation digital experiences to their customers.
Persistent has been delivering value to the health insurance providers through reliable delivery of digital solutions, including and ready-to-use accelerators such as InsurCare which enables insurance providers to promote wellness and preventative care adoption.
Persistent’s Wellness and Care Solutions offer exceptional customer experience that integrates insurance and care with a data-driven advanced decisioning platform and helps achieve.
- Better customer experiences and improved wellness
- Efficient digital care and utilization management
- Proactive data-driven decisioning enablement
- Track effectiveness of active insurance plans and cross and up selling opportunities
- Cost optimization through improved population wellness