AWS Service Delivery- Lambda
Accelerate the benefits of architectural agility and business innovation, leveraging the serverless capabilities of AWS Lambda.
Business today are looking for on-demand cloud resources to achieve agility and save significant costs with pay-as-you-go billing. Persistent has an extensive partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and can help businesses achieve these goals leveraging the serverless capabilities of AWS Lambda.
With our deep domain knowledge and hands-on experience with AWS Lambda, we can help you achieve zero administration to run code for virtually any type of application or backend service. Just upload your code and AWS Lambda takes care of everything required to run and scale your code with high availability.
- Save up to 30% effort in onboarding and processing new events and reduce overall backlog of incidents and requests by 40%
- Run your code automatically without requiring provisioning or managing servers manually every time
- Scale continuously by running code in response to each trigger precisely with the size of the workload
- Pay-per-use – With sub-second metering you can pay only for the compute time you consume when your code is triggered
- Achieve consistent performance by optimizing your code execution time by choosing the right memory size for your function
Lambda Key Features
Extend to other AWS services with custom logic
Add custom logic to AWS resources such as Amazon S3 buckets and Amazon DynamoDB tables and easily apply compute to data as it is enters or moves through the cloud.
Build custom back-end services
Create new back-end services triggered on-demand using Lambda API or custom API endpoints and avoid client platform variations, battery drains, and complexities during updates.
Bring your own code
With AWS Lambda, you can use any third-party or native libraries or package any code (frameworks, SDKs, libraries, and more) as a Lambda Layer – it allows you to manage and share them easily across multiple functions.
Automate administration end-to-end
AWS Lambda manages all the infrastructure to run your code on highly available, fault-tolerant infrastructure and automates administration, maintenance, security patches, and provides a built-in logging and monitoring through Amazon CloudWatch.
Automatically scale and configure your code based on the rate and number of incoming requests and maintain high performance irrespective of the quantity of requests.
Persistent AWS Lambda Architecture Example
Life Science company utilizes AWS Lambda to automate backend web application
Healthcare provider utilized AWS Lambda to scale web application
News & Insights
Access our latest thought leadership and updates on AWS