Enabling you to deliver better products faster with a complete suite of collaborative product lifecycle management applications.
Today’s environment of increasing speed, complexity and connectedness demands a new generation of product lifecycle management (PLM) software solutions. Solutions that:
- Enable development teams to bring higher quality products to market faster and more efficiently than ever before.
- Address the specific needs of each phase of the modern product lifecycle, from concept to maintenance.
- Work seamlessly with one another.
- Offer embedded collaboration features that allow decentralized work teams to act with clarity and efficiency.
That’s the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform by Dassault Systèmes, one of the most trusted names in product design, prototyping, development and testing for nearly 40 years.
3DEXPERIENCE provides software 3D design, analysis, simulation, and intelligence software in a collaborative, interactive environment, available on premise or via the cloud. This solution set includes:
CATIA: the world’s leading solution for product design and experience.
CATIA is a complete digital prototyping analysis and simulation solution, allowing product development teams to virtually create and analyze any type of 3D mechanical product in its operating environment.
ENOVIA: Robust, collaboration solution to successfully manage all phases of the product lifecycle (PLM).
ENOVIA’s solution include purpose-built tools to support:
- CAD and document management
- Bill of Materials (BOM) management
- Change management
- Project management
- Communication and collaboration
All these tools work in concert to increase revenues, improve product quality, shorten time to market, drive innovation and help you achieve a competitive advantage.
SIMULIA: the engineering simulation solution trusted globally to evaluate product performance and reliability before committing to physical prototyping.
SIMULIA consists of four distinct tools to conduct:
- Finite element analysis (FEA)
- Topology, shape, fluid flow, bead & sizing optimization
- Durability & fatigue evaluation
- Parameter optimization & process capture and simulation re-use
DASSAULT SYSTEMES & PERSISTENT SYSTEMS
When it comes to integrating 3DEXPERIENCE PLM solutions from Dassault Systemes, Persistent Systems is the partner you can trust to help you:
- Integrate and connect your PLM solutions seamlessly with your other core systems.
- Migrate from older/other PLM solutions with minimal downtime or disruption.
- Customize the 3DEXPERIENCE PLM solutions for your specific business needs.
- Provide PLM solution infrastructure support, ensuring maximum uptime and ROI.
- Deliver customized on location or remote PLM training and support.
Persistent Systems has deep, real-world experience helping organizations like yours get the most out of your 3DEXPERIENCE investment. That experience is focused in the following industries:
THE PERSISTENT SYSTEMS DIFFERENCE
- Certified Professionals: We are Dassault Systemes certified ENOVIA V5 and V6 professionals.
- ENOVIA V5 Support: Persistent is the only value-added reseller providing ENOVIA V5 support.
- Strong Foundation: We bring more than 27 years of engineering and enterprise solutions integration expertise to your PLM needs.
- Developer’s Perspective: Our deep background in software development for leading software providers like IBM makes specific customization easier.
- Migration Sherpas: We offer deep, secure data migration experience from multiple non-PLM tools and platforms.
- Integration Veterans: We have decades of experience integrating other enterprise applications, including Enterprise Resource Management, Continuous Engineering, Customer Relationship Management and File Management.
- Vertical Focus: Our varied real-world experience integrating 3DEXPERIENCE helps us understand the needs of your specific industry.
- Life Sciences Verification: We have relevant, proven experience in verification processes for Life Science customers like Bayer, Terumo and Therakos.
To find out more:
Call: +1 (510) 468 7511
Fill out the contact form at right and one of our PLM experts will respond right away.