Persistent Mobile Foundation Offering
Persistent is focused on improving current features and introducing new ones in its upcoming Mobile Foundation releases. The focus areas include multi-experience development platforms, digital banking platforms, secure mobile API gateway, and in-app protection. These new features prioritize ease-of-use developers and systems administrators, improving the overall experience and reducing the turnaround time for application development.
Leveraging its core expertise in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) sector, the Persistent platform will incorporate solution accelerators targeted for this market segment. In addition, Persistent will explore the use of generative AI to improve user experience and accelerate and streamline the mobile app development process.
Persistent will offer a full suite of solutions and services including:
- Requests for enhancements and new feature requests from existing customers
- Product enhancements reflecting market trends
- Mobile Foundation system integration and managed services
Support for existing IBM MobileFirst Foundation clients
IBM will discontinue support of IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation in September 2025.
Persistent has the license to the MobileFirst Platform Foundation and can offer complete End of Life support for existing IBM customers. This means that you will continue to get the full level of product support.
General availability (GA)
End of marketing (EOM)
End of support (EOS)
Mobile Foundation Support
- Code level fixes, patching, and security updates for software
- Standard SLA to resolution (Same as IBM)
- Provision of remote support for the customers (Same as IBM)
- Continued support to maximize the return on investments
- L2 support will be available to customers 24/7/365, including on-call support during off-business hours
- Severity one tickets to be responded to within two hours of submission. Support team will work continuously 24/7 until the resolution is achieved
- Our support team will provide L3 support to customers during business hours weekday, i.e., 0900hrs to 1800hrs
- L3 off-shift support will be provided through page-out services when requested by L2 support
- Clients can access bugs and security updates and new SDKs for mobile operating system releases as they become available
Yes, IBM will discontinue support of IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation in September 2025. The End of Support (EOS) is scheduled for September 30th, 2025. Persistent can offer support that no third-party service provider can provide.
Code-level support is the ability to fix any software defects and patching, including critical security patches for future needs. This is possible since Persistent has obtained access to provide code-level support for MobileFirst Platform Foundation from IBM.
Persistent has been an IBM engineering partner for 20+ years. Coupled with this vast expertise, Persistent obtained access to provide code-level support. In case of any issue, Persistent will provide the right experts to diagnose the root cause quickly so that business impact is minimized.
Our Support aims to deliver a smooth and effortless customer experience. Throughout this period, Persistent will provide comprehensive software support, with a lead time ranging from 3 to 4 weeks.
Persistent has technical engineers for providing support on Mobile Foundation. We already have well-defined ticketing system process and build-release process which can be leveraged by existing IBM’s customers once they are onboarded.
Partnership began in 2002
Engineers dedicated to IBM work
Active engagements annually
Our IBM Competencies
IBM Gold Partner
Reflecting IBM PartnerWorld sales and technical certifications.
Watson IoT Beacon Award Finalist
Recognized at the 2017 IBM PartnerWorld Leadership conference in Las Vegas.