Offers affordable, mainstream banking and credit solutions to underbanked rural communities in Africa.
Bayport has been providing government employees with credit and access to financial services without any security or collateral in nine developing economies across Africa and Latin America.
A leader in salary-tied lending, Bayport needed to deliver multi-channel financial solutions to customers at speed. The company’s existing systems were disparate and siloed and required a well-orchestrated reconciliation.
It needed to:
- Launch financial solutions rapidly into the market
- Integrate siloed systems that lacked intersystem reconciliations
With Persistent Systems Digital Banking Solution, a core banking cloud-based solution powered by Mambu, Bayport was able to achieve easy loan disbursement with a seamless integration between the core-banking solution and other disparate systems. Persistent Digital Bank & Credit Union Solution.
Bayport partnered with Persistent to develop a cloud-based core banking solution that integrated with in-house applications, built on Mambu’s core banking platform. With an agile methodology, Persistent enabled Bayport to roll out a pilot system in just four months.
- Facilitated CRM and marketing activities directly via the core banking solution
- Enabled ACH processing for Bayport
- Set up automatic linking of cards to customer files
- Reduced time to market for new financial offerings
- Easy loan disbursement