Looking to enter a new market and better serve banking customer needs, a mid-sized US Bank needed a digital lending platform to power its solar financing program
The bank needed a solution that would provide access to contractors, borrowers and bank underwriters. And, it needed to integrate with credit data providers, loan management systems and other third parties to provide rapid loan approvals in just minutes.
The bank wanted to make loans available easily for customers applying for solar financing program. In order to deliver exceptional customer experience, disbursing loans with proper validation within minutes was imperative. Persistent Systems helped the bank to build a loan origination system powered by Salesforce platform. The cloud-enabled solution automated the loan origination and approval rapidly and successfully integrated with customer’s backend tools to improve efficiency at every level. Based on hard-pull of credit and financial calculations, the solution determines credit decisioning and automates loan documents generation and electronic signatures.
Persistent implemented a Salesforce-based loan origination solution offering the following abilities:
- Capturing customer and project details
- Pre-qualification based on soft-pull of credit
- Product selection and configuration
- Automated credit decisioning based on hard-pull of credit and financial calculations
- Loan document generation and electronic signature
- Document upload and verifications (documents, ACH verification)
- Construction project updates and related documents
- Capturing the details of vendor / contractor and the investor
- Association of the loan application with various stakeholders
- Reports and dashboards for all profiles