Wölfle has a rich 45+ year history as a renowned technology supplier for commercial vehicles and machines. With a full range of state-of-the-art and reliable products such as Plug & Play driver’s cabs, heating and air conditioning systems, electronic and electrical products, Wölfle is internationally recognized as one of the technologically leading providers of customized developments.
As a company that is on the cutting-edge of technology, it was important for Wölfle to refine their CX, marketing and sales processes to match.
- A central, powerful CRM platform for managing customer and prospect data and for mapping sales processes was required.
- Maintaining data and information in different systems was time-consuming and made it difficult for sales to create offers.
- A holistic, customer-centric view was not available for all customer data and activities.
- Data for reporting and sales controlling had to be compiled manually.
- The Marketing department needed a professional tool for customer communication and mailing (B2B).
The team at Persistent proposed the following solutions to combat the challenges that Wölfle faced,
- Implementation of Salesforce Sales Cloud as the leading, scalable CRM platform for Sales & Marketing.
- 360° view of customer and prospect data, product data, orders, service reports, etc.
- Greater process orientation for Sales department through efficient, managed sales processes
- Comfortable creation of reports & dashboards
- Automatized calculation and quotation creation in Salesforce by integrating product data and price books from the ERP system
- Implementation of a B2B marketing solution for automated, target group-specific marketing campaigns
Persistent’s Salesforce Practice worked at implementing Sales Cloud and Pardot for Wölfle and achieved the following outcomes for the team,
- Complete digitization and transformation of sales and all customer-facing business processes on a central platform
- Holistic view on all customer and prospect data and interactions due to seamless integration of Salesforce into the IT landscape
- Efficient quote generation considering specific material surcharges
- Interaction of Sales & Marketing with smart, target group-specific marketing campaigns & lead nurturing