CX World Tour – London
Join our experts in London for interactive workshops, networking drinks and dinner.
A snapshot of our London event
London is our first stop on the CX World Tour circuit, and we are excited to kick-off our tour here! You are invited to join our team and celebrity entrepreneur Sarah Willingham at Sushi Samba for a half day event packed with inspiration from industry leaders where you can learn how to better interact with your customers, patients, or partners. Also learn about current and evolving issues that are impacting customer experience and how to win your customer’s trust.
Join our team at Sushi Samba, Heron Towers, London to enjoy:
- Keynote by Sarah Willingham, an accomplished entrepreneur, investor, and ‘Dragon’ from the BBC’s Dragons Den.
- Interactive workshops on current technology topics led by proven experts.
- In depth discussions with top UK industry thought leaders.
- Networking drinks and dinner. Enjoy the views from this stunning venue and some of the finest Japanese, Brazilian and Peruvian food the UK has to offer.
View a personalized video message from Sarah Willingham, Keynote Speaker
Entrepreneur, investor, and
‘Dragon’ from the BBC’s Dragons Den
Join us at Sushi Samba
Persistent CX World Tour / London
1:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Meet & Greet
1:30 PM - 2:00 PM
Welcome & Introduction
2:00 PM - 2:45 PM
Customer Experience Best Practices
- Sudip Dasgupta, CTO, Monument Bank
- Paul Watkeys, Head of Products – IS&T, VEOLIA Group
2:45 PM - 3:00 PM
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Workshop: Key drivers influencing the future of Customer Experience and how technology can solve Customer Experience challenges
5:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Pre-Dinner Networking Drinks
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM