Superior Simulation Software
for Design Engineers
for Design Engineers
Use the cloud to integrate simulation into your workflows quickly,
easily and for less cost
easily and for less cost
Product designers and engineers are embracing simulation tools to help deliver better products faster and for less cost. But choosing the right simulation platform is critical, or you could actually increase your development costs and cycle times.
Ask yourself these four important questions before you decide which simulation platform to invest in:
- How integrated will your CAD and simulation tools be? If the only connection is through spreadsheets, it’s no longer enough to handle the increased complexity of today’s products.
- How well does it integrate mixed fidelity models? In the product development phase, behaviors are known but the product design is still abstract. Can your solution support progressively modeled systems?
- Where are your resulting simulation artifacts stored? Most leading simulation solutions store artifacts on local hard drives, which is incompatible with collaborative environments.
- Can your solution leverage the cloud? Why pay for hardware, maintenance and licensing you don’t need when you can offload those requirements to the cloud and pay only for what you use?
SIMULIA™: The Superior Simulation Solution
Thankfully there’s a superior cloud-based simulation solution for product designers and engineers: SIMULIA from Dassault Systèmes®, the world leader in 3D Design and Engineering Software.
SIMULIA’s easy-to-use wizards quickly and easily integrate into your collaborative product development workflows, delivering the exact simulation capabilities you need, when you need them.
SIMULIA runs on 3DEXPERIENCE®, the comprehensive collaboration platform that seamlessly integrates 3D design, analysis, simulation and intelligence software in a collaborative interactive environment, on premise or in the cloud.
Act Before 3/31 and Save Up to 50%!
Get the best possible price
As a certified Value Solutions Partner for Dassault Systèmes, Persistent Systems can offer SIMULIA licensing for organizations of all sizes for up to 50% off if you act before March 31, 2020.
See the benefits of simulation right away
Depending on your licensing and organization needs, we also bundle limited data migration services with no charge through our industrial integration experts worldwide, with broader integration support available.
Click below to speak to a Persistent specialist and get the best deal on SIMULIA for your business!
Why SIMULIA is Superior to ANSYS
Why is SIMULIA the superior simulation solution? See for yourself in the features chart below.
|Software as a Service with bundled software and hardware?||YES||NO|
|Software license transfer?||YES||NO|
|Guided workflows for designers?||YES|
Static, Frequency, Thermal, Life Prediction
Integrated with CATIA V5
|Best-in-class finite element analysis, non-linear contact, high-performance computing?||YES|
|Channel-supported certified instructors and technical staff?||YES|
1,000+ industrial specialists worldwide through Persistent Systems
Why Integrated Simulation Matters
SIMULIA’s integrated simulation capabilities offer significant advantages to other product development functions downstream in your product development cycle, including:
- Integration: Seamless interoperability between CAD, CAE and PLM platforms
- Collaboration: “One version of the truth” structured and secure data sharing
- Efficiency: Less time hunting for files – develop hundreds of iterations in an hour or less
- Market leadership and expertise: SIMULIA isn’t a one-off product from a fast-moving startup. Dassault Systèmes is the world leader in 3D Design and Engineering software, offering integrated solutions for every aspect of design, production, manufacturing and marketing of products in a wide variety of industries.
When you buy Dassault Systèmes, you know you’re getting the best solution available from the most dominant provider in the industry.
Who is Persistent Systems?
Much more than just a technology channel partner or a value-added reseller, Persistent Systems is a master integrator for manufacturers frustrated with their digital transformation journey.
Persistent is the only industrial integrator in the world that works closely with both the #1 ALM platform – IBM’s Engineering Lifecycle Management – and the #1 PLM platform in the industry –
3DEXPERIENCE® platform by Dassault Systèmes – so our approach is both deep and wide, allowing us to address your specific needs from design to operations.
As a result, manufacturers that work with us can maximize their existing IT investments and drive better products to market faster, with more efficient, effective and productive operations across their organizations.