DOORS 9 to DOORS NEXT Generation Migration
You can’t develop leading-edge products without leading-edge development tools
Developing and launching complex products with speed and quality isn’t easy. Particularly in industries where compliance and regulatory standards are continually shifting and growing.
Today’s product development environments require modern tools that can effortlessly scale to run multiple versions, variants, product lines or development streams at the same time.
WHY DOORS NEXT GENERATION
If your organization hasn’t migrated to DOORS Next Generation (DNG) for your requirements management platform yet, here’s what you’re missing:
- Better manage your growing complexity with powerful, scalable configuration management capabilities capable of handling multiple variants and versions concurrently.
- A streamlined environment driven by standard processes, attributes and schema.
- Faster deployment and lower maintenance costs via private or hybrid cloud deployments.
- Faster, better decision making using DNG’s intuitive data visualizations.
- Improved productivity using DNG’s modern, web-based user interface and comprehensive reporting.
- Better user experience through customizable dashboard and notification management.
- Improved portability with ability to tag, trace and map requirements across multiple projects.
- Comprehensive compliance and traceability supported by DNG’s robust reporting capabilities.
- Improved workflow supporting seamless integration with IBM’s continuous lifecycle management suite: Rational Team Concert™, Rational Quality Manager and Rational Rhapsody® Design Manager.
100% BENEFITS. NEARLY 0% DOWNTIME.
With the help of Persistent Systems, it’s never been easier to migrate part or all of your DOORS 9 deployment and artifacts over to DNG – with nearly zero downtime – so you can begin reaping the benefits right away.