Engineering teams require access to the latest technology and support to stay competitive. This can be difficult with an over-burdened IT staff, rising costs for technology adoption, and increasing numbers of technology tools required for a Digital Engineering transformation. In a world where product innovation is paramount, organizations need all the benefits from the latest solutions without the hassles.
As a leading provider of IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management and Dassault Systemes 3DExperience Digital Engineering solutions, we can help you maximize the value of your technology investment. We optimize operations and increase your engineering productivity while reducing costs and downtime. We offer well-defined service management processes with ITIL-based frameworks and robust services catalogs that are fully dedicated to each customer. Our flexible and scalable managed services program is built on our foundation of engineering application knowledge and support experience.
- Increase cost savings through decreased application and infrastructure maintenance
- Drive continuous availability with faster response to issues based on our deep experience developing and supporting engineering software solutions
- Promote innovation with fully optimized solutions that free IT staff to focus on innovative projects
- Flexible approach, customized to meet your exact needs and integrates across your IT ecosystem
- Fully scalable with the flexibility to increase or decrease support in line with business needs
Receive all of the IBM ELM benefits with none of the drawback of ownership
Service Management Heritage
30 years in business and $500+ million in annual revenue with significant global footprint and services management experience across product lines.
Over a decade of partnership with IBM and Dassault across both resale and product development.
Systems Engineering Experience
Since 2016 we have been IBM’s development partner for Engineering Lifecycle Management (ELM) Solutions. We have an unrivaled depth of product knowledge and access to skilled resources.