Learn how one of America’s top pediatric hospitals achieved a significant reduction in OpEx and improved user adaptation by leveraging Persistent’s ITIL-compliant Salesforce Managed Services.
- Multiple applications developed with multiple Salesforce products like Marketing Cloud, Health Cloud, Communities and MuleSoft
- Provider Relationship Management, Nurse Advice Line, Marketing etc.
- Hundreds of users with multiple profiles and little salesforce background
Complex enterprise deployment with various integration points and multiple integration streams like real time, HL7, FHIR APIs, bulk uploads.
- An integrated Managed Services team comprising of L1-L2-L3 team composition
- ITIL Compliant Managed Services Solution
- Integration with ITSM and CTI
- Modular design to help choose the levels of KPIs / SLA’s most relevant to business
- Team with HIPAA training to handle PHI and PII
- 58% reduction in IT Services cost Compared to earlier managed option
- 20% Improvements by Left Shift In Steady State w.r.t. Stabilization state L1:L2:L3 Tickets
- Seamless User Onboarding Since Managed Services Team is also supporting training