Persistent stepped in to enhance & support the client’s Health Cloud implementation. As a preferred partner for Health Cloud, Team Persistent significantly upgraded file & manual processes and brought about rapid performance improvements.
The client runs a patient management system that holds all the details of the patient’s journey, right from getting admitted to their facilities to getting discharged and continues to track details in case of readmission. They also offer a post-acute care management system for patients in need of home care post discharge.
This care co-ordination system runs on Salesforce Health Cloud and is accessible to nurses and care-coordinators.
The client needed strong Health Cloud expertise specifically to enhance and support functions like automating processes, handling production issues, creating smooth client onboarding experiences and more.
Persistent’s support for client’s existing Patient management system that was built on Salesforce & powered by Health Cloud included,
- New client implementation for insurers
- Improvements in file processing
- Automating manual processes
- Exception handling for existing production issues
The client leveraged Persistent’s deep Health Cloud expertise to enjoy the following benefits,
- Improved file and manual processes
- Performance improvements
- Enhancement of existing functionalities,
- Support for Health Cloud configurations and customizations
- Solutions for coding practices like PMD, Health Check, etc.
- Enhancements related to patient’s profiles using Salesforce OOTB, and customizations