Extensible and Portable Care: Innovating with Virtual Medicine
The traditional paradigm of in-person medical care is rapidly evolving as virtual medicine moves out of pilot mode and into the forefront. Your organization can deliver medical care in almost any setting—in a patient’s home, at a carefully placed kiosk, even on a mobile device—or practitioners can augment their care by consulting experts anywhere around the world.
Whether virtual medicine is new to your technology strategy or you want to improve the delivery of your telemedicine care, Persistent can help you deploy audio and video conferencing, integrate medical examination devices, as well as develop kiosk and retail experience solutions.
Customer Success Snapshot
Innovative Tech Start-Up
Created Kiosk Healthcare Stations for Anytime Care
- Create a market for free-standing, drop-in telemedicine kiosks that offer professional, high-quality care in a private, convenient setting
- Developed patient and provider portals to manage appointment and patient data
- Integrated medical devices and video conferencing within the kiosk to facilitate the provider-to-consumer medical exam experience
- Created provider-to-attendant chat and alert capabilities to ensure a smooth, positive customer experience
- Break-through product addresses need for “walk-in,” convenient healthcare option for consumers dealing with routine medical needs
- Very well received within consumer marketplace