|Q1FY22||Margin %||Q-o-Q growth||Y-o-Y growth|
|Revenue (USD Million)||166.82||9.2%||27.3%|
|Revenue (INR Million)||12,299.26||10.5%||24.1%|
|EBITDA (INR Million)||2,015.20||16.4%||7.0%||37.6%|
|PBT (INR Million)||2,030.52||16.5%||9.8%||66.4%|
|PAT (INR Million)||1,512.48||12.3%||9.8%||68.0%|
Software, Hi-Tech & Emerging Industries
- Accelerating the development of an intelligent virtual agent solution for a leading IT provider.
- Implementing Salesforce platform to drive business growth, improve CX and unify business processes for an education travel organization.
- Re-architecting, re-engineering and modernizing gaming systems for a leader in gaming and lottery products and services.
Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Co-engineering a next generation microservices based platform and managing legacy products for a leading US State and Local Government solution provider.
- Transforming wholesale and commercial lending operations through consolidation of multiple legacy systems of record for a major US bank.
- Delivering faster time to market for best-in-class employee management solution with cost-effective, rapid scale-up for a US HR and payroll service provider.
Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Developing enterprise integration platform, RPA-based CoE and Azure data lake for clinical trial reporting for a leading biopharmaceutical company.
- Managing Salesforce roadmap and providing managed services supporting proprietary inventory management platform for a large US-based pharmaceutical firm.
- Modernizing cloud security utilizing Azure to improve business safety and resilience for the European arm of a global retail pharmacy company.
Analyst Recognition & Awards
- For Fifth Consecutive Quarter, Persistent Named a Top 15 Sourcing Standout for Managed Services in Q1 2021 Global ISG Index™ “Booming 15” Category
- Persistent named a Star Performer in Everest Group’s Software Product Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021
- ISG Names Persistent a Rising Star for Digital Transformation in 2020 ISG Provider Lens™ for Healthcare Digital Services report for U.S.
- Two clients recognized in the 2021 ISG Digital Case Study Awards™ for best-in-class digital transformation work with enterprise organizations
- BloombergQuint: Think of Us as Disrupters, Says Persistent CEO Sandeep Kalra
- Forbes: Healthcare Was Already Going Digital Pre-Pandemic. Here’s What The Latest Data Indicates Is Next For Patients and Providers.
- Persistent Bolsters Cloud Migration Capabilities with Sureline Systems
- Caring for Employees & Society- Persistent Unites to #SeeBeyondRiseAbove
- Suresh Prabhu joins Persistent as Chief Delivery Officer for Industry Verticals
|Press Release||Analyst Call||Analyst Presentation and Fact Sheet||Financials|
|Press Release – Q1 FY22||Analyst Call Transcript - Q1 FY22||Analyst Presentation and Fact Sheet – Q1 FY22||Consolidated Financial Statements - Q1 FY22|
|Analyst Call Recording – Q1 FY22||Standalone Financial Statements - Q1 FY22|
|PSL AR Consolidated Reg 33 Results - Q1 FY22|
|PSL AR Standalone Reg 33 Results - Q1 FY22|
- Press Release – Q4 FY21
- Analyst Call Transcript - Q4 FY21
- Analyst Call Recording - Q4 FY21
- Analyst Presentation and Fact Sheet – Q4 FY21
- Consolidated Financial Statements FY 2020-21
- Standalone Financial Statements FY 2020-21
- Consolidated Financial Statements - Q4 FY21
- Standalone Financial Statements - Q4 FY21
- PSL AR Consolidated Reg33 Results
- PSL AR Standalone Reg33 Results
- Press Release – Q4 FY20
- Analyst Call Transcript – Q4 FY20
- Analyst Call Recording – Q4 FY20
- Analyst Presentation and Fact Sheet – Q4 FY20
- Persistent Systems Standalone Annual Financials M20
- Persistent Systems Standalone Quarterly Financials
- M20 Consolidated Annual Financials M20.pdf
- Consolidated Quarterly Financials M20.pdf
- Regn 33 and 47 Financial Results Q4FY20.pdf
- Press Release – Q4 FY19
- Persistent Systems – Standalone Quarterly Financials M19
- Persistent Systems – Standalone Annual Financials M19
- Consolidated Quarterly Financials M19
- Consolidated Annual Financials M19
- AdMaterial – Q4 FY19
- Analyst Call Transcript – Q4 FY19
- Analyst Presentation and Fact Sheet – Q4 FY19
- Press Release – Q1 FY17
- Persistent Systems – Consolidated Financials – Q1 FY17
- Persistent Systems – Unconsolidated Financials – Q1 FY17
- Regn 33 and 47 – Financial Results Advertisement – Q1 FY17
- Unconsolidated Financial Results – Regn 33 – Q1 FY17
- Analyst Call Transcript – Q1 FY17
- Analyst Presentation and Fact Sheet – Q1 FY17
- Press Release – Q2 FY17
- Persistent Systems – Clause 41 – Consolidated – Q2 FY17
- Persistent Systems – Unconsolidated Financials – Q2 FY17
- Regn 33 and 47 – Financial Results Advertisement – Q2 FY17
- Unconsolidated Financial Results – Regn 33 – Q2 FY17
- Analyst Call Transcript – Q2 FY17
- Analyst Presentation and Factsheet – Q2 FY17
For analyst call transcripts, please write to email@example.com