Learn how one of India’s most innovative banks achieved truly transformational levels of change while seamlessly managing thousands of users, multiple orgs and applications with Persistent’s ITIL-compliant Salesforce Managed Services.
- Significant Organizational Change Management required since existing loan disbursement process was paper based & manual
- Multiple product launch vision with minimum timeline
- Automation and change management needed across teams
- Due to OCM, significant number of tickets were generated.
- Due to large enterprise-wide footprint, more than 150 integration points were under constant watch
- Leveraged Persistent’s Salesforce expertise across all salesforce products and existing managed services team comprising of L1-L2-L3 team composition
- Leverage Persistent built tools and accelerators for Automation and CI/CD
- ITIL Compliant Managed Services Solution
- Integration with ITSM and CTI
- Modular design to help choose the levels of KPIs / SLA’s most relevant to business
- 80% reduction in IT Services cost compared to earlier managed option by application development team
- 150+ product integrations supported by MuleSoft
- ITIL 4 Compliant Processes, rather than ad-hoc support processes