One of the vital Industry challenges with the Security Architecture of any organization is the superficial, temporary fix approach to security issues. Instead of a holistic, well-thought-out, multi-layered security architecture, security controls are implemented as a just-in-time make-shift fix for an immediate issue such as web security or perimeter security. This approach leads to inefficient security operations, leading to ineffective breach prevention and incident handling.
Persistent’s cyber security consulting services utilize a practitioner lead solution model. It uses a structured methodology to assess and design a Security Architecture by aligning to Industry standards like NIST CSF and extended zero trust frameworks to build a complete roadmap for security modernization and transformation. A phase-wise roadmap for building a Robust security architecture requires an in-depth analysis of various factors like existing security controls, industry alignment, regulatory compliance requirements, types of endpoints and workloads, geolocation of workforce, and many more. Our well-designed assessment and design framework accelerates this process.
- Design a holistic well architected Security Framework using industry-standard security models to reduce complexity while maturing your security posture
- Augment your Security Posture with active breach prevention and response to identify threats early in the attack and stop them before they cause damage
- Heighten your brand reputation through improved security architecture, preventing breaches, and improving overall business availability
- Improve ROI on security investments that target infrastructure-wide improvements such as zero-trust network access (ZTNA) or secure access service edge (SASE) architecture over make-shift targeted solutions
- Redefine your approach to security with a process-driven approach to take thoughtful and meaningful responses rather than panic-driven
News & Insights
Related Offerings & Solution
(*) Asterisk denotes mandatory fields