Persistent Systems has been named a Leader in the Everest Group’s Software Product Engineering Services Peak Matrix® 2023 among 33 leading engineering service providers evaluated. Persistent has also been recognized as a Leader in BFSI and Healthcare categories and a Major Contender in the ISVs category.
Persistent is a trusted software engineering partner able to drive co-innovation focused on new product development for today’s leading software brands. Our software product engineering services reach every stage of the software product life cycle to help accelerate software development and modernization initiatives to transform your digital product experiences.
Persistent stood out for:
- Robust growth on the back of higher engagements with existing clients, which are from key SPES verticals such as BFSI, Healthcare, and ISVs.
- A strong IP portfolio across horizontal themes such as cloud engineering, analytics, and UI/UX, as well as for specific verticals such as BFSI and healthcare.
- Customer recognition for strong project management skills, pricing and resource allocation flexibility, and good talent management procedures.
Persistent Systems has significantly elevated its play in the Software Product Engineering Services market over the last few years. This is clearly reflected in its emergence as a Leader in the Everest Group's Software Product Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® 2023. One of the key drivers of their success has been their ability to leverage their capabilities to enable software-led transformation for clients from BFSI and healthcare domains, among others.
The Software Product Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® 2023 focuses on software product engineering services and offers insights into prominent service providers operating in this space. To recognize the service providers, it measures:
- The impact they created in the market in terms of market adoption, portfolio mix, and value delivered.
- Ability to deliver services successfully, captured through four subdimensions – vision and strategy, the scope of services offered, innovation and investments, and delivery footprint.