Background of Everest’s research
Today, healthcare enterprises leverage Salesforce for not just engaging with patients, but also for their end-to-end business functions and addressing the broader healthcare trends, such as reducing technical debt, cost containment, driving patient centricity, and data interoperability.
Healthcare enterprises also seek to create a 360-degree patient/member view by leveraging advanced analytics to better engage and offer personalized experience to patients/members, improve care outcomes, and drive cost efficiencies. They are integrating customer data across Sales, Service, Marketing, and Commerce Cloud to provide a unified customer experience and achieve data interoperability mandates.
With these changing enterprise expectations and evolving Salesforce technology landscape, service providers are investing in building strong healthcare-specific solutions to expedite time-to-market for their clients and are taking a strong inorganic approach with tuck-in acquisitions to fill gaps across their Salesforce services portfolio and further enhance their geographic footprint.
In this research, Everest presents an assessment of 18 service providers featured on the Salesforce healthcare services PEAK Matrix®.
Persistent appears as Major Contender in the assessment for 2021
- Major Contenders have demonstrable proof points and have built meaningful capabilities in select areas within the Salesforce healthcare services domain. However, they need to build capabilities across the broader healthcare value chain
- They exhibit flexible engagement & solutioning approach to build long-term client relationships
- Persistent Systems has a strong suite of IP tools/frameworks/accelerators for healthcare, such as patient access services and Digital Front Door, to expedite time-to-market for its clients
- It has built deep healthcare expertise in delivering Salesforce services and is effectively leveraging it to build an edge over its competitors
- Persistent Systems has diversified its investments across geographies, thus enabling it to serve global clients. Its global delivery network helps it to serve clients effectively across regions
- Its talent management, mix of onshore and offshore presence, and organizational change management capabilities are well-perceived by the market