Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Create a resilient infrastructure using governance risk and compliance services to define recovery strategies allowing your organization to sustain critical business operations throughout contingencies.
Today’s organizations are global with their business interests across multiple regions and technology across various vendors. As disasters are unpredictable, the best protection is to have an effective plan in place, enabling the business to recover from disaster effectively.
The key challenges enterprises face today are:
- Prioritization of processes/technology and assets to be recovered in a dynamic business environment.
- Performing comprehensive risk assessment in a complex business environment.
- Conducting systematic Business Impact Analysis (BIA).
- Identifying appropriate Recovery Time Objectives (RTO)/ Recovery Point Objectives (RPO).
- Resource requirements during recovery.
- Testing and maintenance of plans.
- Adequately qualified resources for managing Business Continuity Plan (BCP) / Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) program.
- Balancing cost-benefit proposition for BCP / DRP program.
Persistent governance risk and compliance services have a structured BCP – DRP framework and methodology, which will assist the enterprise in overcoming all the challenges by analyzing business impact, defining the recovery strategy, and documenting plans for your BCP / DRP. We can also assist your team in testing the BCP / DRP to ensure it is current and meets the RTO/RPO requirements.
Our approach can be comprehensive or issue-specific based on your business needs.
- Enhance preparedness against business contingencies and disruptions to ensure prompt recovery and minimize work disruption
- Ensure continuity of all critical systems and services minimizing the visible and perceived impact on customer and business operations
- Reduce the total cost of recovery with streamlined disaster recovery processes, minimizing losses by rapidly restoring critical business process
- Protect your corporate brand and image by minimizing the effects of disasters and rapidly restoring services even under the most dire circumstances
- Enhance current risk management and governance practices to appropriately manage risk for mission-critical systems and services
- Beat competitors by providing better service assurance to customers that they will not be left waiting for you to recover from a disaster
News & Insights
Related Offerings & Solution
Enterprise IT Security
Cyber Resiliency Strategy
Enterprise IT Security