Traditional identity & access management solutions are complex, loosely connected with centralized identity management systems, and take an army of specialized resources to manage. Identity & Access Management (IAM) is a derivative of business operations and acts as a relation between technology and business. Typically, IAM failures result from poor integration of processes and technology, implemented without considering business requirements holistically. Although IAM has a flurry of business benefits, businesses must ensure continuous user access compliance for its optimal and secure utilization.
Persistent offers structured end-to-end IAM solutions for User Lifecycle Management and Identity Governance using joiner-mover-leaver workflow automation. Our IAM-managed services help businesses integrate enterprise applications with centralized identity management systems and monitor continuous audit & compliance around their users and access. We enable business users with a state-of-art customizable UI to manage user access requests, certification requests, and on-the-go approvals using our in-house IP, Ignite, designed to deliver a seamless IAM experience.
- Advisory Assessment
- IAM Roadmap definition
- Implementation Solution architecture & design
- Fresh or Greenfield deployments
- Operations 24 x 7 coverage
- Steady-State operation
- L1/L2/L3 support
- Implement a robust and scalable solution using state-of-the-art UI, so your IAM strategy automatically grows with your organization
- Reduce operational expenses by 40% using streamlined business processes that seamlessly integrate privileged access management
- Automate up to 50% of mundane IAM operational tasks, decreasing the load on approvers and reducing the risks of rubber stamping
- Improved productivity and application adoption by up to 40% using IAM systems that simplify day-to-day operations and allow workers to focus on their work rather than access management
News & Insights
Related Offerings & Solution
(*) Asterisk denotes mandatory fields