AI & Workforce Automation
By the end of 2019, Forrester analysts believe 40% of enterprises will have workforce automation programs in place, blending two or more of the following initiatives:
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Digital process automation (DPA)
- Business process management (BPM)
- Machine learning (ML)
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
Regardless of the name, the goal is the same: harness the potential of ML and AI to drive unprecedented efficiency, effectiveness, employee engagement and a superior customer experience across your organization.
Even small businesses are deploying lightweight, machine learning- and artificial intelligence-enabled “bots” to handle repetitive, mundane tasks that can sap employees’ time and engagement, limiting scalability and profitability in the process.
Persistent Systems has more than a decade of experience helping organizations of all sizes to apply ML and AI to their organizations, delivering unprecedented process and business benefits to a variety of roles and functions, including:
- Customer service
- Call center support
- Inside/outside sales teams
- Technical support
- Human resources & talent management
- Recruiting & talent acquisition
- Regulatory advisor
- Medical doctors, nurses & supporting staff
- Clinical research
- Claims assessors
- Legal document review
- Customer onboarding
- Financial analyst
- Engineering & construction
We’ve successfully developed solutions for the following industries or vertical markets:
- Banking & financial services
Our Unique Flywheel Approach
Persistent Systems relies on our proven Flywheel Approach that blends IoT, data, APIs, machine learning/AI and continuous engineering to build great customer experiences and helps transform customer business.
Here’s one example of the Flywheel Approach at work, developing an AI-driven Workforce Automation solution developed by Persistent Systems:
Persistent Cognitive Intelligent Document Processing (CIDP) Solution Using Datacap
Convert mountains of business documents into valuable information your employees can act on.
No matter where your business is in its digital transformation journey, one thing is holding you back: the physical documents you receive and store on a daily basis. This includes:
- Shipping labels
These unstructured paper or PDF documents lie beyond your organization’s search capabilities, requiring slow and resource consuming manual tagging or data entry to be of any use or value.
Persistent CIDP Solution Using Datacap enables you to:
- Accurately and automatically scan large volumes of physical and PDF business documents quickly.
- Organize and index unstructured documents to convert a wide variety of forms and formats into clear, consistent information.
- Apply IBM Watson machine learning to identify and extract key business information and value from pages of undifferentiated text.
- Deliver this information to employees across your organization at speed.
- Enable more timely and effective decision-making across your organization.
- Improve your customer responsiveness and overall experience.
- Accelerate your organization’s digital transformation
How (CIDP) Solution Using Datacap helps your business:
- Reduce process cycle time and costs – Accelerate core processes and cut unnecessary expenses through intelligent automation of highly-repetitive activities.
- Improve employee effectiveness – Eliminate data islands and silos, gatekeepers, and unnecessary phone calls and emails to collect the right information in an instant.
- Free up employees for higher value tasks – Offloading repetitive tasks to Persistent Cognitive Solution allows your employees to identify and pursue new opportunities or devote more time to anticipating customer needs.
- Enhance your customer experience – Persistent Cognitive Solution not only streamlines processes like onboarding, it also allows your employees and systems to get a more accurate, complete picture of their account activity, enabling better customer service.
- Increase the ROI of your digital transformation initiatives – Your digital platforms rely on data to provide value. The more current and complete this dataset is, the more value the rest of your digital portfolio can deliver.