IAM RESTful API Framework for IBM Security Products
As customers access the rich API library offered by IBM’s IAM products, they also need a customer centric sample data and API documentation to support future needs of customization.
IAM RESTful API framework offers RESTification of APIs with a level of customization that helps in providing a documentation which is specific to customer needs and also offers a customer relevant sample data. Leveraging our vast experience in building API platforms and domain expertise, we enable customers to achieve faster IdM integrations suitable for independent applications by building RESTful API Platforms.
- IAM REST Services with Swagger Enabled annotations configurable specific to customer
- Sample JSONs per Entity
- Authentication framework for secured endpoints
- Swagger UI which allows quick testing of REST Services
- Customer specific API Documentation
- Easy end user API development through RESTful framework
- Quick integration with IdM for developing platform independent applications via REST
- Extensible framework to extend out of box APIs to implement customer specific business processes with ease
- Simple UI to test these RESTful APIs with customer specific sample data
Persistent IAM REST APIs with Swagger:
Persistent Systems IAM REST APIs framework uses the swagger enabled annotation which can be configured to customer specific requirements. The Swagger specification helps in seamless REST API documentation and speedy testing of REST services with an interactive UI.