For a structured and uniform patient discharge
The main reason of higher hospital re-admission rates is discontinuous and fragmented care after discharge. The Affordable Care Act’s Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program (HRRP) poses a penalty on hospitals having high readmission rates that can mount to a considerable expense.
Our Discharge management solution is built for providers and discharge care facilities to ensure that patients get the required post-acute treatment to reduce the risk of re-admission. The solution encompasses all elements of discharge such as discharge planning, medication reconciliation, discharge summary, discharge checklist, follow up care and so on.
- Discharge checklist
- Goals & tasks for care team
- Discharge assessment questionnaire
- Search & assign post-acute care facility
- Quantitative assessments such as ESDP and LACE score
- Medication reconciliation
- Reminders and follow-up plans
- Hospital re-admission reduction
- Appropriate post-acute care placement
- Management of patient transitions from acute to post-acute care settings