Patient Access Services
Enabling a High-touch patient experience
Improving patient experience is an overarching goal of Patient Access Services (PAS) centers. PAS is an orchestration service where contact center agents and/or care managers reactively and proactively interface between patients and the organization ensuring seamless care and shared decision making. The agents’ experience is an important factor in achieving a high level of patient satisfaction.
PAS managers and software users typically face challenges in getting a 360 degree view of patient interactions due to decentralized data and cumbersome UI. Automating complex business processes is cost prohibitive which chokes the productivity of PAS agents. It also lacks the reporting and analytics to facilitate continuous improvement of patient experience.
Persistent’s PAS solution acts as a key catalyst for the success of patient services and patient engagement at healthcare organizations. The solution spectrum encompasses user workflows for Advisor and Care manager personas. It enables customized workflows and a cohesive tracking of patient and service KPIs leading to a seamless patient experience.
- Use cases mapped for Advisor & Care Manager personas
- Patient 360-degree view through integration with CTI & EMR
- Appointment scheduling & Insurance verification
- Referral management with provision for second opinion
- Information desk functions
- Quality metrics represented as visual dashboards
- Knowledge management
- Increased patient satisfaction by swifter response to patient needs
- Complex care programs execution and improved the quality of care
- Improved productivity through optimized processes
- Improved operational visibility
You May Be Interested In
Indiana Office of Technology transforms government services with Persistent Systems
HfS Report Attests to Persistent Systems’ Growing Momentum in Salesforce Ecosystem